Auburndale Florida DUI
Charged with DUI in Auburndale, Florida? If so, you would be well advised to contact an attorney at our for you free and confidential consultation.
Call 863-512-5269 to speak with a Polk County, FL criminal defense attorney at our firm.
About Auburndale, Florida
Auburndale is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States. The population was 11,032 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 12,381. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area.
There are five commissioners on the city commission. The mayor is elected from the commissioners by the voters. The city budget is $27 million.
The important freeways and highways in the Auburndale area are:
* Interstate 4 – Interstate 4 is the main interstate highway in central Florida linking Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, and Daytona Beach.
* Polk Parkway – Provides Auburndale with quick access to I-4.
* US 92 – Heading west leads to Lakeland, while going east goes to Lake Alfred.
* State Road 544 – Traverses from eastern Auburndale to Winter Haven, hence its name Havendale Boulevard.
* State Road 559 – Road leads to Polk City and I-4.
Zip Code: 33823
Area Code: 863
Contact an Auburndale DUI Attorney at Musca Law
Charged with DUI or other criminal offense in Auburndale, FL? If so, schedule your free consultation with an attorney at our firm by calling 863-512-5269. If anyone can make it happen, we can.